Why Do I Need a Wedding Consultant
With today’s hectic lifestyle, many bridal couples and their families do not have the time for the detailed planning and work a beautiful wedding requires. A professional consultant, working with you, can handle the details, allowing you the freedom to do what you want to do. The Wedding Consultant will work on your’s and your family’s behalf within the desired budget and to potentially avoid costly mistakes that translates into greater planning time and money.
What will a Wedding Consultant do for me?
Aside from sharing his/her expertise and relevant contacts, a wedding consultant will play the following roles for you:
- Problem Solver
- Decision Maker
What are the requirements for a Georgia marriage license?
Here’s what you need to know and what documents to bring with you when you apply for a Georgia marriage license.
- Residency: You do not have to be a resident of Georgia. However, if not a resident, you must apply in the county where the marriage is to be performed.
- Identification Requirement
- Two valid forms of id such as drivers license, birth certificate, U. S. passport, Armed Forces ID card, or Resident Alien ID card. Applicants will also be asked to fill out a brief form. They will ask you your mother’s maiden name and place of birth.
- If divorced within six months, you will need to show a copy of your divorce decree.
- There is No waiting period.
- Fees: Approximately $26.00+. Some counties will only accept cash.
Other Tests: As of July 1, 2003, blood tests are no longer required.